Perichoresis 19.1 (2021) is about ‘Revivalism in Central European Protestantism, 1840-1940: Hungarian Calvinists, British Evangelicals, and German-Austrian Pietists during the Spiritual Renewal of Protestant Churches in the Austro-Hungarian Empire’.
Edited by Ábraham Kovács (professor of historical and systematic theology at the Reformed Theological University in Debrecen, Hungary, and at Selye János University in Komárno, Slovakia), this issue about Reformed Christianity at the peripheries of Europe includes contributions by
- Levente Horváth (the Protestant Theological Institute in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- Ottó Pecsuk and Gábor J. Lányi (Károli Gáspár University in Budapest, Hungary)
- Teofil Kovács (Budapest Metropolitan University, Hungary)
- Árpád Kulcsár (Debrecen Reformed Theologial University, Hungary)
- Karl Schwarz (University of Vienna, Austria).
All articles are available free of charge on De Gruyter’s Sciendo platform: https://sciendo.com/issue/perc/19/1