Faust, A. (ed.), 2020, Archaeology and Ancient Israelite Religion, Basel: MDPI (260 pp.).
This is a book version of a special issue of Religions. The e-book can be downloaded for free using the following link: https://www.mdpi.com/books/pdfview/book/2835 (where the printed version can be purchased).
- Yosef Garfinkel and Madelein Mumcuoglu, The Temple of Solomon in Iron Age Context
- Avraham Faust, Israelite Temples: Where Was Israelite Cult Not Practiced, and Why
- William G. Dever, Archaeology and Folk or Family Religion in Ancient Israel
- Beth Alpert Nakhai, Women in Israelite Religion: The State of Research Is All New Research
- Jonathan S. Greer, The Zooarchaeology of Israelite Religion: Methods and Practice
- Zev Farber, Israelite Festivals: From Cyclical Time Celebrations to Linear Time Commemorations
- Jeremy Smoak and William Schniedewind, Religion at Kuntillet ʿAjrud
- Irit Ziffer, Moon, Rain, Womb, Mercy The Imagery of the Shrine Model from Tell el-Far‛ah North—(Biblical Tirzah)
- Aaron Greener, Archaeology and Religion in Late Bronze Age Canaan
- David Ben-Shlomo, Philistine Cult and Religion According to Archaeological Evidence
- Margreet L. Steiner, Iron Age Cultic Sites in Transjordan
- Craig W. Tyson, The Religion of the Ammonites: A Specimen of Levantine Religion from the Iron Age II (ca. 1000–500 BCE)