1. Take a photo of the Exhibit Hall Entrance, Annual Meetings Tote Bag, Annual Meetings signage, or Program Book.
2. Take a photo with your favorite session author, presenter, or panelist.
So, of myself. Will do!
3. Take a photo of you buying a book.
Can it be of me being given one or do I actually have to buy one with money?
4. Take a photo of your favorite Denver meal.
15 a day to choose from on that one.
5. Networking matters. Introduce yourself to someone new and snap a selfie.
I know everyone who is anyone but maybe I’ll find some lowly grad kid and have them pay me to be in a pic with me.
6. Take a photo of your favorite Denver landmark.
I do the touristy thing when I’m not in the book hall. So will do.
7. Take a selfie at a Sponsor’s booth (for a list of sponsors see your Annual Meeting Program Book).
I don’t know… this one might be a challenge.
8. Take a selfie with the Big Blue Bear.
Erm…… So have you roomed with Chris Tilling too?
9. Take a shoefie (photo of your shoes) with your favorite convention center or hotel carpet.
I will do!
10. For bonus points, find the Instagram photo spot (you’ll recognize the hashtag #sblaar18) in front of the exhibit hall and take a creative photo!
Consider it done. I’m all in! I’m 100% millennial when it comes to reasons to take the selfies.