Sorry for the catchy post title. Anyway, in case you haven’t been following along-
- BAR published a bit of nonsense about a seal, claiming it proved Isaiah the Prophet was a real guy, etc.
- Many raised questions about the claim, including Rollston, Galbraith, and Baden.
- Meanwhile, Cargill – the chief editor of BAR since Shanks retired – went to the Museum of the Bible to fluff the public reception of the seal.
- Baden and Moss are not friends of MoB and expressed concerns about it.
- Cargill accused Baden, and by association Moss, of selling out (a curious accusation given Cargill’s present post at BAR).
Moss responds –
I suspect this isn’t over.