The ones we have, from Jesus, are sufficient. You don’t get to add to Scripture just because you think it needs an update or modifications to suit your papal agenda.
Scripture is sufficient. Your job is to explain it, not supplement it with your own notions. Plus, your ridiculous ‘beatitudes’ are already covered in Scripture. Take a look at 1 Cor 13. It’s in the Bible. And nothing you’ve said adds one whit to it.
- — Blessed are those who remain faithful while enduring evils inflicted on them by others and forgive them from their heart.
- — Blessed are those who look into the eyes of the abandoned and marginalised and show them their closeness.
- — Blessed are those who see God in every person and strive to make others also discover him.
- — Blessed are those who protect and care for our common home.
- — Blessed are those who renounce their own comfort in order to help others.
- — Blessed are those who pray and work for full communion between Christians.