The following will never be something you overhear at Walmart for reasons that are obvious to everyone:
- 10 year old girl1: Mommy, I have cheerleader2 practice tonight at 6.
- Mom: You can’t make it tonight honey, we have something else to do.
- 10 year old: What’s more important than cheer???
- Mom: Midweek Prayer service at Church.
- 10 year old: Oh mom, that’s right. I forgot. I can’t wait to be with my Church friends. We have a lot more fun than we do at cheer practice.
- Mom: Your daddy and I love our Bible Study group. Comeon honey, we need to get home and get ready.
- 10 year old: Let’s get dinner from Taco Bell!
- Mom: Let’s!
1 Substitute any age child you wish and either sex
2 Substitute any sport or activity