The same Salem Radio that hosts Mefferd’s program. Now isn’t that interesting:
It doesn’t take much imagination to see how things have unfolded with Mefferd as they have. It almost seems reasonable to imagine that she was called on the carpet and informed in no uncertain terms that her company and his company wanted the two of them to play nice or else…
Anyway, can we say ‘conflict of interest’ on the part of Salem which seems unwilling to undermine the sales or potential sales of its ‘partner’ Tyndale.
We need an investigative reporter to check into all this and uncover what actually went on which caused Mefferd to backpedal. If there’s strong-arming going on, everyone deserves to know who’s doing it to whom.
- Evidence of Plagiarism or Swatting at a Hornets Nest (standupforthetruth.com)
- More on the Silencing of Janet Mefferd, the Shamefulness of Tyndale Publishers, and How Mark Driscoll the Plagiarist is Getting Away With It (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Parsing the Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Debate: Accuser Apologizes, But Producer Quits (christianitytoday.com)
- Mark Driscoll: Plagiarism – Thou Shalt Not Steal! (slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com)
- Mefferd Caved? Or, the Strange Disappearance of Anti-Plagiarism Posts (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
The plot thickens yet again
Reblogged this on Truth2Freedom's Blog.