Or as Bradley Burston more prosaically puts it- The NRA is America’s curse. And the settlements are Israel’s NRA.
It’s very hard to disagree.
The NRA and the settlements movements divide us as few movements can; Both have come to believe that they should in no way be curbed. Both have come to believe that they cannot be stopped.
Nay- it is impossible to disagree. What a fine, fine essay. Enjoy it. Learn from it.
- Even Israel Is Fact-Checking the NRA Now (democraticunderground.com)
- Israel dismisses NRA’s inaccurate claim about guns laws (timesofisrael.com)
- Both Parties (And Israel) Wary Of NRA’s School Safety Plan (news.firedoglake.com)
- Israel rejects NRA’s guns-in-schools claim (cbsnews.com)
- Israel approves 1,200 Jerusalem settler homes: activists (dailystar.com.lb)
- Is the NRA doing for Gun Rights what the WBC is doing for Christianity? (politicalirony.com)