The Civil Administration is calling for the demolition of a Palestinian village in the southern West Bank, partly because it is built on an archaeological site. The call for demolition comes despite the fact that Israeli authorities have approved the construction of Jewish settlements on much more important archaeological sites, such as the settlement at Tel Rumeida in Hebron and the Jewish Quarter in Jerusalem.
Did you pay attention to that last sentence? It says an encyclopedia’s worth and it proves that the government of Bibi is evil, biased, wicked, corrupt, and perverse.
In the past year, the High Court of Justice has been asked to rule on the state’s intentions to demolish at least 12 villages south of Hebron (Susia, Dekaika, Bir al-Id, Saala and eight villages that have been declared part of army firing zone No. 918) located in Area C, which is under Israeli control, and force their residents to move to Areas A and B, which are under Palestinian civil control. Next week it will also rule on the fate of Zanuta, a village that lies on the border of the West Bank.
Lebensraum on pretense. Landgrabbing wickedness…
Residents of Zanuta, who filed a joint petition to the High Court of Justice with the Association for Civil Rights in Israel are requesting that the Civil Administration complete a detailed construction plan for them. If the planning of their village were regularized, the demolition orders issued by the Civil Administration against their improvised structures would be reversed, and construction would be permitted in accordance with the natural growth of the population and their needs. The Civil Administration is refusing to comply with the request, and is instead demanding that the residents move to the town of Dahariya.
Palestinians don’t matter to the government of Israel under the lordship of the Bib’s (or as he should be known, Ba’al Zebub).
- Israeli Apartheid Expands: Palestinian Villages Face Demolition (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- Israel orders demolition of eight Palestinian villages for IDF training sites (rt.com)
- “Israel orders demolition of eight Palestinian villages.” (emilylhauserinmyhead.wordpress.com)
- Report: Israel issued 13,000 demolition orders against Palestinian real estate (occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com)
- Palestinian villages face demolition to create IDF training ground (guardian.co.uk)
- Israel orders demolition of 8 Palestinian villages, claims need for IDF training land (altahrir.wordpress.com)