Like these two very evil teens did:
Two boys have been charged with the murder of a teenager stabbed in the neck in south-east London. Yemurai Kanyangarara, 16, was attacked seconds after getting off a 96 bus in Upper Wickham Lane in Welling on Friday. The youths, aged 15 and 14, will appear at Camberwell Youth Court on Thursday. Yemurai, who went to St Columba’s Catholic Boys’ School, Bexleyheath, had moved to Leicester to avoid violence. He had just finished his GCSEs and came to the UK from Zimbabwe as a toddler. He had been living with his father in Leicester, after concerns over violence in the capital, and had come to London only to sit his exams, his friends said.
So disgusting. So horrific. So very worthy of punishment.
- Two held over schoolboy stab murder (mirror.co.uk)
- Hunted down, knifed in the neck and dead from blood loss in five minutes: Brutal last moments of boy, 16, murdered at 5pm on a busy city street (salesmarketingessentials.wordpress.com)
- Two Teenagers Held Over Schoolboy Stab Murder (news.sky.com)
- Fatal stab attack teenager named (mirror.co.uk)
- Teenage Boy Dies After Stab Attack In London (news.sky.com)