With thanks to Jim Barr for pointing this out on FB.
English Guide to the Various Readings. A complete collation of Greek readings adopted by Stephens, Beza, Elzevir, Griesbach, Lachmann, Tischendorf, Tregelles, Alford, Wordsworth, Westcott & Hort, Nestle-Aland, and Hodges & Farstad, compared with the text underlying the King James Version.
- Greek-English New Testament (in progress)
- The Story of the Bible by Frederic G. Kenyon
- Variations Within the Received Text Tradition
- The Causes of Textual Variation
- The Critical Use of Faulty Manuscripts
- Rules of Textual Criticism
- Statistical Comparisons of Critical Texts
- A Look at Papyrus 46
And much more. Check it out.