You might want to reconsider…
Police in the Pacific coast resort of Acapulco have found the decapitated, mutilated bodies of two men in front of a bar where 11 men were reportedly abducted earlier this month. Police in the Pacific coast state of Guerrero say the men’s hands and feet had been cut off. Eleven men were reported abducted from the bar on Dec. 17. Such establishments are frequently the targets of extortion attempts.
The carnage of the Mexican Killing Fields continues to multiply. There’s just no place safe there, thanks to drugs and drug trafficking.
- 19 bodies found in Mexico mass grave near Acapulco (ctv.ca)
- Mexican police find 6 bodies shot near Acapulco (cnn.com)
- Police Search for More Bodies in Acapulco (foxnews.com)
- Police recover 18 bodies from Mexican mass grave (guardian.co.uk)
- Acapulco losing its shine as warring gangs invade city (globaltvbc.com)